How To Connect Instagram To Facebook.
We want to show you some tips and steps on how to connect Instagram to Facebook. Although this may not be new to you, but believe it some still find it difficult to connect Instagram to Facebook. And thus the essence of this article.
How to connect Instagram to Facebook is as simple as it can get and we have simplified the steps and tips even the more. Follow the steps below on how to connect Instagram to Facebook to learn how to do this so!
NOTE: Before thinking of how to connect Instagram to Facebook account, you must have created both Instagram account and Facebook account.
Click Here – To Learn How to Create Instagram Account for FREE!
Steps On How To Connect Instagram To Facebook.
1. Open your Instagram App by tapping it. And then sign in if you are not already signed in.
2. Tap the “Account profile” option – It is the human-shaped icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. And clicking on it will take you to your account page.
3. Tap on the ‘Gear icon’ located at the top right corner of your page – This opens the option menu.
- In android phones, it is the vertical three-dots.
4. Tap the “Linked Accounts” option – It is found under the “Settings” subheading.
People Also Read – How To Go Live On Facebook.
5. Select the “Facebook” option – This action will direct you to Facebook login page.
6. Now enter your Facebook email address and password, in order to visit your Facebook account with Instagram.
7. Review your posting options – And then tap “OK’ to complete the linking.
- N|B: At any time you decide to make changes, you can always revisit this option, by tapping the “Facebook” tab under the Linked Accounts Menu.
Also Read – How To Link Twitter To Facebook Account.
Also you decide to unlink your account from Facebook by opening the Linked Accounts menu and tapping the “Unlink” option.
Hope this article was helpful?
Using the comment box below, make your suggestions and contributions.