Ghana Police Recruitment 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all interested individuals about the Ghana police recruitment 2018 application form; It is for the interest of all those who wish to join the Ghana police service force, this opportunity is here again for you.
In order to keep protecting and serving all residents of Ghana society, the Ghana police is welcoming an application from all persons who is willing and qualify, to join other thousands of the Ghana police staff.
While I’m going to show you how to make the application, it is important to understand the underlying criteria for qualification and also the requirement for one to apply for the Ghana police recruitment 2018 exercise.
In order words, there are certain measures for the eligibility to be able obtain the Ghana Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form and then join to participate in the program.
How To Apply Ghana Police Recruitment 2018
The Ghana Police Administration has necessary procedures it follows in recruiting applicants into the Service. This is done in two (2) main ways after publication in both electronic and the print media.
The mode of the application is clearly outlined out for the prospective applicants to follow. They are as follows;
- Through sale of application forms at designated points e.g. Post Offices, Police Regional Headquarters and the six Police Training schools.
- Direct application from prospective applicants.
General Eligibility For Ghana Police Recruitment 2018 Application
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth,
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 for General pool
- Height [173cm or 5.8ft for male and 165cm or 5.4ft for female]
- Educational qualification as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service
- Applicant must have clean records from Criminalities
- Must be medically fit by Police standard
This includes deployment into Ghana police force in such categories like;
1. Police Constable
2. Cadet Inspector of police
3. Cadet Assistant Superintendent of police.
For such professional Eligibility, this includes all the above (general eligibility) except the age limit which is between 18 and 35 or as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
- All applicants must be of Ghana origin to apply.
- Applicants must have a school certificate. And for those applying for police constables, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- For Cader Inspectors, Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education or their equivalents.
- All applicant must have a valid mean of identification (Valid Identity card).
Important Note: The application form will be out within the first quarter of 2018. And once it is out, be rest assured we will publish it here for your notice.
Invitation For Body Screening
Only candidates who meet the stated criteria and eligibility above would be shortlisted and then invited to undergo body screening and selection process at various designated centers specified in the advert taking into consideration Regional Balance.
Photographs of applicants are collected and affixed on their forms for identification purposes during the process.
Successful applicants are made to write Aptitude Test involving General Paper, Essay, Dictation, Comprehension and any other as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
Ghana Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Interested candidates are advised to always visit back this website for information update on Ghana police service recruitment 2018. This is because, we are going to update every information regarding Ghana police recruitment 2018 application, and also publish when the form finally comes out.
Share this post and help some win application and admission into the Ghana police recruitment 2018 program exercise. Also make your comments, suggestions, contributions and ask questions using the comment box below.