JAMB Reprint Slip: How To Print JAMB Slip For 2017 UTME.
JAMB reprint Slip is already on-going! What this means is that JAMB has started releasing the exam slip for students to print out.
JAMB exam body sends the JAMB reprint slip to students email account, so all candidates gets the slip directly in their email inbox.
NOTE: Also check your spam folder in case you do not find the JAMB reprint slip message in your inbox. This is because, received mails sometimes go to the spam folder instead of inbox.
When you reprint your JAMB exam slip, it shows you details of your examination, and this includes the actual date of your JAMB UTME examination and also the venue or center of your examination.
JAMB Reprint Slip – Steps To Reprinting JAMB Slip.
1. Visit JAMB official website on www.jamb.org.ng
2. Access your JAMB Profile account by entering your email and password.
3. Click on “Reprint your slip” and enter your registration number.
4. Click on “Re-print”
This shows your details of the exam, including date and venue.
5. Now, proceed to printing the slip via your computer system.
Alternative Way To JAMB Reprint Slip
2. Access your inbox or spam folder to find the nonreply UTME message sent to you by JAMB.
3. Open the message and click on the PDF attachment of the mail to download slip and print it out using the computer system.
Note: You can visit the cyber cafe to reprint your JAMB slip from your email account in case you do not have your own printer at home.
Hope this article on JAMB reprint slip was helpful?
For questions, and suggestions, make use of the comment box below..