Is Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application 2018 form out? This is a question a lot of Nigerians who are interested in Nigeria customs service job recruitment 2018 are asking. A lot of potential applicants are worried as to whether and when the application for 2018 will commence.
In line with that, it may interest you to know that the Nigeria customs service recruitment application 2018 has not commenced yet. But be rest assured that I will be updating here for you to enlighten you on the application especially when it begins.
Meanwhile, this post is aimed at giving you (interested potential applicants) information and guide on the recruitment application, and how to apply for the 2018 custom service job. It provides you important information you need to understand before the application starts.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application 2018 Requirement
To apply for the Nigeria Customs service recruitment, all applicants must meet the following requirement;
- Must have WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other O-Level certificate.
- If you are not an O-Level applicant, you will have to provide your NCE, HD, HND or BSC result as may be required.
- All applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- All male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters in height.
- If you are a female applicant, then you must be at least 1.65 meter tall.
How To Know When Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application 2018 Will Begin
It is important to know, the essence of this article is to provide you information and keep you updated, and as such, I will constantly update this post with the recent custom service news update.
Bookmark this page and always visit back the page so you will see all the updates I will be posting on the application date and the closing date. I will also be adding every tips needed to succeed with the application.
Qualification For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Position
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03
NCS Entry Qualifications;
All applicants and suitably qualified candidates must have;
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
- Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Job Recruitment
Once the application commences and you meet all the above requirement and qualification, simply follow the guide below;
1. Go to the custom official website and registration portal on https://www.customs.govt.ng/
2. Click on the 2018 Application menu
3. Complete the application form and print out using your email address.
4. Print out your Local Government attestation form, Parent/Guardian consent form and acknowledgement form.
- Be careful while filing the form to avoid unnecessary mistakes
- Ask questions when you are confused.
- Always cross check the form before you submit.
- Always be attentive about the screening updates and date so you do not miss interview like some Nigerian Police Force Candidates did.
- Always visit this page to get helpful tips in the right time.
Share this helpful guide with your friends and family members to enlighten them on Nigeria customs service recruitment application 2018. Also comment using the comment box below and I will reply as quick as possible.