Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2017 – Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2017 for Management trainees. The Nigerian bottling company limited is a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries.
They also bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
In a pursuit to the mission of the company to revitalize the local and host communities, the company is always set out to employ, train and equip youths with the desired skills and know how in vocational areas.
These are youths who subsequently will contribute to Nigeria’s capacity building and development. Following this, applications are invited for the following position;
Job Title: Management Trainee
What’s In It For You
- High-performance culture
- Diversity and inclusion
- Professional training and development
- Empowerment & Accountability
- Reward and Recognition
- Dynamic working environment
What We Are Looking For
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- A valuable team member
- Have an ethical approach to work
- Always going the extra mile
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Open to learning and new experiences
Requirements For Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2017
What you must have:
Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016
- Minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
How To Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2017
All interested and qualified candidates should follow the link below to apply