When will Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018 recruitment commence has become one of the frequently asked questions among Nigerian youths in recent time.
And many even seek to know if there will actually be such recruitment for the year in time. Are you one of such persons who seek to know more regarding the recruitment?
Then, this post is for you, as we are pleased to bring your way the necessary information you need to know about the Nigerian Immigration Service 2018/2018 recruitment.
The truth about the it all is that the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment is forthcoming real soon, although we will be communicating you as regards the month and the exact date of the exercise.
Meanwhile, it is important to know the basic information that can actually help you excel and emerge successfully in the coming exercise. This important information we have provided below; And they include the requirements and qualifications necessary to make it through the recruitment exercise.
Qualifications For Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment Exercise.
Here are the qualifications one need to possess before obtaining the form for the recruitment exercise;
1. Primary School First School Leaving Certificate.
2. West Africa School Certificate (WASC /WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three subjects including English Language and two other subjects.
3. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’Level with passes in four subjects which’s obtained at not more than one sitting or five subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
1. National Certificate of Education (NCE) obtained from recognized institution.
2. National Diploma (ND) from recognized institution of learning.
3. General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two subjects obtained in not more than one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
Requirements For Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment.
To be able to participate in the coming recruitment, or even obtain the form, you must meet the following requirements below;
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
2. Must not be less than 1.7 meters in height (male), and 1.64 meters in height (for female).
3.Anyone who wants to apply must not be less than 18 years of age and also must not be above 35 years.
4. Must be medically fit (Physically and mentally) with certified medical report from Government Medical Officer.
5. Must have fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters.
Candidates with any of the following medical challenges are not qualified to apply;
- Difficulty in hearing
- Sight problem
- Flat foot
- Deaf and dumb
- No deformity is allowed.
Having said, you can always ask your questions and make contributions using the comment box below.
Meanwhile, always visit back here, as we will always update you regarding the recruitment, its date and other necessary information.