Remove Zoosk from Facebook: How To Delete Your Zoosk Account – www-zoosk-com | Delete Zoosk Account
How To Delete Your Zoosk Account – Delete Zoosk Account – Zoosk is one of the most popular dating sites ever known. It offers you the opportunity to meet and connect with people online from all around the world. As awesome, interesting and fun as Zoosk online dating site coild be, sometimes one feels like to give oneself a brake from the social dating network. Maybe you have found that special one or fulfilled your purpose of registering on the site initially.
The question now is how do you go about it to delete Zoosk account of yours or delete your Zoosk account. Unfortunately, Zoosk makes account deleting somewhat difficult and as such you can only deactivate your Zoosk account from the dating site. Meanwhile, few steps provided here would get you to exit yourself from the site.
As soon as you deactivate your account, remove Zoosk access to your Facebook profile(in case you have connected it to your Facebook) and then you can contact Zoosk for permanent deleting of you account.
Let’s see how you could be able to deactivate & delete your account below;
How To Delete Your Zoosk Account, – Delete Zoosk Account | Zoosk Delete Account
Step 1. From your browser, Login Zoosk on www.zoosk.com:
Step 2. Delete All your profile information: Since you cannot delete Zoosk account, the trick is to delete all your account information or change them so that they do not match you any longer. Do this by going to the Edit profile session, remove your name, age, profile photo, location and any other personal information.
Step 3. Open the Setting page: Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Zoosk home page to locate the “Settings” and then click on “settings”
Step 4. Find the “Account Status” in the Account session: Click the “Edit” link next to the “Account Status”. Click the “Deactivate” link that appears.
This action takes you to confirmation page asking you to stay, ignore this message and confirm your choice by clicking the “Deactivate Zoosk Account”.
Step 5. Choose a reason: Zoosk asks you for a reason you’re deactivating your account, enter anything you want or choose a reason from the drop menu. And your account is deactivated!
Facebook – How To Add Friends & Block Facebook Friends
If you want to return to Zoosk in the future, you can reactivate your account by logging in to your account using your email address and password. (Also note, that you will not be entitled to any subscription or other benefits you had prior to deactivation.)
On how to delete your Zoosk Account, If you do see the option to Pause your account, here is what will happen if you choose to Pause:
- You will keep your connections and messages
- You won’t be able to use Zoosk (ie. search, wink, message, etc)
- You won’t be shown to other Zoosk members in Smartpick, Search, Carousel, Online Now, Connections, View
- If you’re a subscriber, your subscription will remain active
- You won’t be able to receive messages from other Zoosk members
- Won’t receive any emails or notifications from Zoosk or other Zoosk members. You will only receive the following emails:
* Pausing and Reactivation confirmation emails
* Emails related to subscription renewals
How To Remove Zoosk from Facebook: How To Delete Your Zoosk Account
How To Remove Zoosk From Facebook
If you have connected your Zoosk account with your Facebook account, you may want to reverse Zoosk’ permission so it does not appear on your feed.
1. Log into your Facebook Account
2. Open the Settings Menu – Access this by clicking the inverted triangle in the upper right side of your Facebook home page, select “Settings”
3. Click Apps- This is located in the left menu. Clicking Apps will open a list of all the connected web applications that have access to your Facebook profile.
4. Remove Zoosk. Find Zoosk in the list and then click the “X” to the right of the entry. You will be asked to confirm that you want to remove Zoosk. If you want to remove all Zoosk activity from your timeline as well, ensure that the box is checked and then click the “Remove” button.
Also Learn – Important Facebook Privacy Settings To Know
How To Delete Your Zoosk Account – Delete Zoosk Account
In Other Step;
1. You may want to contact Zoosk to ensure your account is deleted. Open the Zoosk Contact Page by scrolling to the bottom of the Zoosk site and select “contact US”
2. Click the “Email Zoosk Customer Support” button. This will open a form allowing you to enter a message to send to Zoosk. Politely request that your account be permanently deleted, and that you have no intention of reactivating it in the future. Inform them that your account has already been deactivated.
Select “Technical Support” or “Billing” as the subject
3. Call Zoosk. If you don’t receive a response after a few days, return to the Zoosk Contact page and find their phone number. Call and ask to speak to a supervisor who can assist you in permanently deleting your account. Remember to stay calm and polite, or you likely will not receive good service.
Repeat this process every few days until someone takes the time to confirm that your account has been permanently deleted.
Share this post How To Delete Your Zoosk Account to friends and also make your suggestions, comments and contributions using the comment box below. Thank you