How To Untag, Remove Tag From Facebook.
In this post we are going to teach you how to untag or remove yourself from such unwanted Facebook posts and photos.
To remove tag on Facebook posts or photos is very easy to carry out. It involves going to the post or photo which you have been tagged in, clicking on the necessary options as shown in the steps designed below.
As simple as it is…….. Let us look below on how to untag yourself from Facebook photos and posts.
How To Untag Yourself From Facebook Photos.
1. Opening the Photo you want to untag yourself from – Using the Facebook Mobile App, this is done by going to the photo which you have been tagged. Or you go to the Facebook activity notifications to see when and who has tagged you.
People Also Read – How To Create & Login Facebook Lite Account.
2. Click on the photo’s option – Do this by clicking the drop-down option icon, an arrow pointing downwards which is located at the upper right hand corner of the photo.
3. Click on “Remove Tag” – Facebook will let you know that you will be removed from the tag though the photo will still appear in feeds. Simply click “OK” to completely remove the tag.
Meanwhile, Facebook will also ask you “why don’t want to see this”. Click on it and choose a reason you don’t want to see the tag, based on whether it is annoying, or you don’t like it, or whether it is spam…or any other reason.
How To Untag Yourself From Facebook Posts.
1. Open the post you have been tagged in:- You can do this by opening the Activity log so you could quickly go through the posts you have been tagged.
Also Read – How To Go Live On Facebook.
Open the Activity log by clicking the drop-down arrow which points downwards, located at the top right corner of the Facebook. Once the arrow is clicked, select “Activity log” from the list of the drop-down options.
- From the Activity log, you will see by the left side, all the posts you have been tagged in.
- Open the particular post which you want to untag yourself from by clicking on that particular post’s link. This will open the post.
2.Now, Open the post’s options:– Do this by clicking on the small drop-down arrow that points downwards which is located at the top right corner the post. And this reveals more options for you, including the “Remove Tag” option.
3. Click “Remove Tag”– Facebook will let you know that you will no longer be tagged in the post, but that the post will still appear in other places including in feeds. Simply click “Okay” to completely remove tag.
Meanwhile Facebook will ask you don’t want to see such post, simply click to choose your reason.
Did you find the tips on how to untag yourself helpful? Let us know using the comment box below.