Bluehost webmail login allows you access your Bluehost webmail account as Bluehost user with an email address on your Bluehost account. And it is very easy to sign in and access your account. At the end of this you will be able to know more about the Bluehost webmail clients, how to login and access them and also how you can set up or change your default client. So let’s get started.
Bluehost Webmail Client – How to Choose Webmail Client
There are three different webmail application to chose from your Bluehost account. These webmail clients are built inside your Bluehost account, and you can select anyone of them to use for your email client;
Roundcube is the most popular Bluehost webmail client. It has the look and feel you would expect from an email application but is available inside a browser. You can import and use an address book and use IMAP folders with a drag-and-drop organization. When composing emails, you can set up preset responses to save time, and write with spell check in a rich text HTML composer.
Horde is more than just a Bluehost webmail client. It’s a collection of simple online apps for collaboration including webmail, calendar, notes, and tasks. These extra features do have some limits, however. For example, the collaborative features only work inside Horde; so to share a calendar entry or a note, the person you are sharing it with would also need to use Horde.
SquirrelMail is just of perfect simplicity. While it lacks many of the features offered by Roundcube and Horde, SquirrelMail offers a simple, user-friendly interface with more customization possibilities than other Bluehost webmail options.
Bluehost Webmail Login
There are two differebt methods to sign in your webmail on Bluehost, and we are going to look at this differnt methods;
Method 1: Direct Login
1. Go to bluehost.com/webmail.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Click the Login button.
Method 2: Bluehost Control Panel
1. Login your Bluehost control panel via bluehost.com.
2. From the menu options, click Hosting > Email.
3. Scroll through to your email address and click View Inbox.
4. Enter your email address password on the next page
5. Click Login.
How to Change Your Bluehost Webmail Client
While you use Bluehost, you can always change the webmail client you use. To do this, simply follow the steps below;
1. Login your control panel and go to Hosting.
2. From Email in the main menu, look at the menu to the left.
3. Scroll down to your email address and select the drop-down menu under Webmail client.
4. Select from the options, Roundcube, Horde or SquirrelMail as your Webmail default client.
5. Once selected, click View Inbox to log in, and that’s it on how to login your Bluehost Webmail account.