Chalhoub Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded | France – PAnother opportunity to for you to further your Studies in France. Chalhoub Scholarships are currently open for Undergraduate Programs and Masters Programs in the famous SciencePo University in France. In this write-up, I will be explaining in details, this scholarship, its benefits and the application process (step-by-step).
Chalhoub Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate and Masters studies. This scholarship amounting to 12 300€ per year.
SciencesPo is an international research university, both selective and open onto the world, ranking among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
Chalhoub Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded | France
The Chalhoub scholarship allows students who wish to study at SciencesPo at the undergraduate level at the SciencesPo campus in Menton, Southern France, or graduate level in Paris.
Chalhoub scholarships are awarded by selection committees who supervise the management of SciencesPo’s academic and merit based scholarships and are composed of representatives from academic programmes, SciencesPo’s strategy and development department and the international affairs division.
Also Search –
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Science Po University
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Masters degree in any subject offered by Science Po University.
- Program Period: 3 years for Undergraduate, 2 years for Masters.
- December 3, 2023 (Masters)
- Note: Admissions for the 2024 intake will opens at the end of September 2023.
- February 22, 2024 (Undergraduate)
- Note: Admissions for the 2024 intake opens in November.
Chalhoub Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
Successful undergraduate will receive a scholarship amounting to €14,600 per year for the duration of their 3-years undergraduate studies programme and amounting to €23,300 per year for the duration of the 2-years Masters programme (covering partial tuition) in the event that the student continues his or her studies at Sciences Po at the Masters level.
Also Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarship and get up to 50% tuition fee awards.
Eligibility Criteria for Chalhoub Scholarships
To be eligible for Chalhoub Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Koweit, Bahrein, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, Iraq.
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme (Menton campus) or to one of Sciences Po’s Masters programmes.
How to Apply for Chalhoub Scholarships
Please follow below steps to access Chalhoub Scholarships at Science Po University France:
- Create an account.
- Choose your programme.
- Check the list of Master’s and dual degree programmes.
- Undergraduate programmes.
- Complete your application.
- Request an academic reference
- Upload the required documents, click here to gain access.
Note: All official documents in foreign languages must be translated into French by a certified translator.
This is the final step! Once you have filled out all the information fields in your application and have uploaded all the required documents, you must submit your online application. You may subsequently be requested by the Admissions Office to add or replace some of the attached documents in the event of illegible or insufficient information.
No other application specific to the Chalhoub scholarship needs to be made.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To know more about Chalhoub Scholarships, please visit this site.