How To Change Your Paypal Account Username & Email Address – Do you think that your paypal account has been compromised in any way and you want to change your login details which involves changing your paypal account username which also is your email address you use in accessing your account.
Or simply put in the other, you just wish to change to using another email address to login you paypal account. Then this guide on how to change your paypal username and email address is really for you.
It is actually easy and simple, but I have found out that a lot of people do not even know this, and some do not know that this is very possible.
Based on this, I decided to put up this article to really enlighten you on how you can change you Paypal.com account email address and username.
Steps To Change Paypal Account Username & Email Address
Follow this simple guide and step to change your Paypal account username and email address;
1. Visit paypal.com and sign in to your paypal account
2. Go to your account settings page by clicking on the gear icon at the top right corner.
3. Scroll down and click on the “Plus” Sign (+) located at the bottom left side.
4. Now put in the new email address (which you now want to use) in the blank field located below where it reads “Add an email address”, and then click on the “Add an email address” button.
5. Now click on the “edit” link which you will see right below your primary email address.
6. Right now, click inside the small box which reads “Make this my primary email address for receiving notifications”, to check the box and after that, click on “Change email address” button.
It is successfully done! And you have just succeeded in changing your Paypal account username which is same as your paypal email address. It is very simple and easy to step to complete in a very few minutes.
Hope this guide was helpful? Please do share this on your social media platform to help other gain this knowledge. And for comments and contributions, do make use of the comment box below.