To create YouTube account is a very easy and simple step to complete. It becomes even more easier when you already have a Google ID or Gmail email address. This is because all you will now be required to do is simply visit the YouTube home page and then click on “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the home page.
Following that, login using your Google account information to become a registered YouTube user. This is possible because YouTube is one of the Google’s products, and you can access all Google product using your Google account or Gmail account.
But what really happens when you want to use a separate account for your YouTube channel? In this case, you will need to open a new account or separate account on YouTube platform. This mean you will now be having more than one Google account.
Whatever the case, I want to show you below, how you can create YouTube account using different platforms and different devices. Whichever approach you adopt, to create a YouTube account is very easy and simple.
How To Create YouTube Account – YouTube Sign Up
Follow the steps below to sign up for your own YouTube account. Irrespective of how you want to do it, the guide below covers you on different approach;
1. Go to your browser and visit www.youtube.com
2. Click on the “Sign In” button located at the top right corner of the home page
3. Click on “Create Account”
4. Now fill in the YouTube registration form on the right side.
6. Click on “Next Step”
7. Add a photo and then create your new profile for the account.
Using Your Android
1. Tap on the three dots which is at the top right corner of your phone’s screen to display the menu options.
2. Tap on the “sign In”
3. Tap on “Add Account”
4. Tap on “New”
5. Now follow the on-screen steps and fill out all the required information to create your new YouTube Account.
On The Mobile Site
1. Open your phone or tablet web browser
2. Visit m.youtube.com
3. Tap on the play icon at the top left side of your screen.
4. Tap on “Sign In”
5. Tap on “Create Account“
6. Fill in the registration form to get started.
Note: According to Google’s YouTube help page there is currently no way to create YouTube account through the iOS app. But you can follow the previous instructions to create a new Google account on the mobile site, basically through your iPhone or iPad’s browser.
Hope this article was helpful? Do share on your Facebook account, Twitter and Google plus. For questions and contributions, make use of the comment box below.
Create YouTube Account For Free – How To Create YouTube Account