How To Delete Followers On Instagram.
Welcome to this tutorial on how to delete followers on Instagram, in which case, this will enable you prevent annoying friends from viewing your posts.
So have you got any follower who bugs you on Instagram, and you want to block such user and have your peace of mind, then this article on how to delete followers on Instagram is for you.
Meanwhile, you can also make your account private to prevent unwanted followers…such that you have to approve follower request before they can see your posts.
Now let’s head straight to the guide on how to delete followers on Instagram in a matter of seconds.
Steps On How To Delete Followers On Instagram.
Follow these guide below on how to delete followers on Instagram to delete follower of your choice;
1. Launch your Instagram App from your phone menu – Start from tapping on the Instagram App to open the App. If you are not yet logged in, just enter your Instagram login details; your email address and password to log in your Instagram account.
And if you are accessing your Instagram account with computer system, simply visit the Instagram official website; And enter your login details.
2. Go to your Account profile – Do this by tapping on the human icon located at the bottom right corner side of the screen. Should you are using computer system, this is located at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the “Followers” option – You will see this at the top right hand side of your profile page. It is in-between the ‘following’ option and your ‘posts’ options.
4. Go through your followers list – Review the list to see which contact or follower you want to delete or block. Remember you can’t do anything about someone following, or even force them to unfollow you; But you can choose to block whoever follows you, thereby preventing them from being able to follow you or viewing your profile
5. Tap on which Follower you want to delete – Tapping on the follower takes you to their own profile, from where you can block such user.
Also Read – How To Create New Instagram Account.
6. Tap on the “three dot’ option – It is vertical on Android phones and located at the top right hand corner of the user profile. But on computer system, it is to the right of User’s name.
7. Click on the “Block’ option – Using computer system, on the site it says “Block this user”. Simply click on it and follow Instagram prompt for delete confirmation.
8. Tap “Yes, I’m sure” – tapping this will automatically block that user and they won’t be able to follow you any more.
This also prevents them from being able to view your profile and posts.
Although they won’t be able to access your account, they will still be able to see your comments on other people’s post.
To view list of you blocked users, simply go to your settings menu and select the “Blocked Users” tab.
Readers Also Read – How To Delete Your Instagram Posts From Your Profile.
This simple steps see you through on how to delete followers on Instagram and disable followers or anyone from viewing your profile.
Meanwhile, you can decide to make your account private to prevent unwanted automatic followers, such that you must have to approve follower request before such user would be able to follow you and see your posts.
How was this article on how to delete followers on Instagram? Hope it was helpful?
Using the comment box below, make your comments, questions and contributions on how to delete followers on Instagram as designed in this article..