Steps To Delete Spotify Account
How To Delete Spotify Account – Steps To Delete Spotify Account – Spotify is a music, podcast and video streaming service. It is to the best interest of any user to decide whether to or not use the platform anymore, for whatever reason.
In this article, we will show you how to delete spotify account should for any reason you do not longer want to maintain the spotify account.
The steps as provided here is very simple and easy, all you need do is observe them very carefully and follow the steps diligently and you will be able to delete your Spotify Account as fast as possible.
Let’s get started!
How To Delete Spotify Account (Step By Step Guide)
Follow this simple step by step guide provided below to delete Spotify account of yours in a moment
1. From you browser, visit Spotify official website
N|B: Remember you cannot delete Spotify account from the Spotify App.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click About – It’s in the bottom-left hand corner of the page, under the “Company” heading.
3. Click Contact Us. This is listed under the “Customer Service and Support” heading.
4. Enter your username and password and click Log In.
N|B: If you’re already logged into your account, you may skip this first four steps above.
5. Click Account. It’s one of the options listed under “Hello. How can we help you?” Clicking this link will take you to a screen where you’ll be asked to specify the issue with your account.
6. Click I want to close my Spotify account permanently. It’s one of the options listed under, “Can you tell us a little more?”
7. Click Close Account. Your response will be processed by Spotify’s customer support service, and your account will be blasted into the oblivion once your request is received.
Once you have deleted your account, you will be unable to recover your music library.
If you want to stop using Spotify temporarily, you’d be better off hitting the Cancel Subscription button on this page. Doing so will allow you to recover all of your playlists, songs and friends if you decide to reactivate your subscription.
Meanwhile, hope the article was helpful. Use the comment box below for your suggestions and contributions.