Download 2go , 2go Messenger – How To Download 2go Latest Version
Download 2go messenger and join community of people on the social platform to chat and share ideas. 2go is a mobile social network where you can meet people, chat and share with friends through instant messaging.
Integrate your contact list and start chatting with friends on your contact list, even chat friends on Facebook using the 2go messenger.
You can also chat on Google Talk and Mxit when you download 2go messenger to your mobile phone device. The 2go app can be downloaded to all Android mobile devices and to all other device which enables Java, including device from Nokia, Motorola, Samsung and Blackberry.
What can you do when you download 2go messenger?
– Create your own profile and upload profile pictures
– Share files, photos and voice notes
– Meet new people in chat rooms
– Play games in rooms
– Chat to friends on Google Chat
– Chat Facebook friends
Also – Download WeChat Free
How To Download 2go Messenger
From the main menu of your Android device..
1. Go to the playStore,
2. Tap on the “search” bar,
3. Type “2go” into the search bar,
4. Tap on the “search” icon to search for the 2go app,
5. Tap on “2go” from the list of apps displayed,
6. Tap on “Install”
Recommended – Download WhatsApp Here
7. Tap on “Accept” – And allow 2go to access your device information including messaging services, contacts, storage, network and more.
8. Wait for 2go to finish downloading to your mobile device,
9. After downloading, tap on the “2go” icon.
From there, 2go messenger guides you through the process of setting up your 2go account and profile. And after you have set up your profile, you then have access to chatting with your friends who are on 2go platform.
You can also connect your 2go to your Facebook account and get to chat your Facebook friends who are online through your 2go messenger app.