How to Create a Facebook video and Slideshow Ad – Facebook Video and Slideshow Ad , To create a slideshow ad, use Ads Manager. If you’d like to create a mockup to publish later, create a slideshow ad in Creative Hub instead.
How to Create a Facebook Slideshow Ad
- Use high-quality images for slideshow ads. Your images should be at least 1280 x 720 pixels and have a consistent aspect ratio (16:9, 1:1 or 2:3). If all the images are different sizes, the slideshow is automatically cropped to 1:1.
- Use MOV or MP4 for video files.
- If you’re using music in the slideshow ad, you must have all legal rights necessary to use a song in the ad, either by licensing the song or owning the legal rights to the song. If you bought or downloaded a song or album, you may not be able to use it in the slideshow.
Steps to Create a Facebook Slideshow Ad
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click + Create.
- Choose an objective. A slideshow is available in all objectives. If you want to run the ad on Instagram, choose Traffic, Conversions, App installs or Video views.
- Add your targeting, budget and scheduling information, and then click Continue.
- In the Format section, click Single Image or Video.
- In the Media section, select Video/Slideshow.
- In the window that appears, ensure that Create Slideshow is selected and click Continue.
- Click Add Photos to upload 3 to 10 images, or click Add Video to upload a video.
- After you upload, stills from the asset appear in the window.
- Update settings for the slideshow ad:
- Aspect Ratio: Choose the aspect ratio for the slideshow. Let the first image in the slideshow determine the ratio, or set it to square (1:1), rectangle (16:9) or vertical (2:3).
- Image Duration: Choose how long you’d like to show each image in the slideshow. Slideshows can’t be longer than 15 seconds, so the duration options will change depending on how many images you’d like to use.
- Transition: Choose None or Fade to customize how the slideshow switches from one image to the next.
11. (Optional) Click Music to upload music for the slideshow. Slideshow supports WAV, MP3, M4A, FLAC, and OGG formats. If you don’t have music, you can choose from a set of available tracks in the tool.
12. (Optional) Click Edit Photo to add a caption, choose a font or change the size and positioning of the text in the slideshow and then click Save.
13. Click Create Slideshow. Ads Manager begins processing the slideshow and notifies you when it’s finished, which may take up to 2 minutes.
14. Choose the thumbnail that displays on Facebook and Instagram when people see the ad.
15. (Optional) Click Upload Your Own to add captions to the slideshow ad. You can include captions in multiple languages with your video by uploading a SubRip (.srt) file with it. Each SubRip file must be saved using the format: filename.[two-letter language code]_[two-letter country code].srt.
16. Add text, a call-to-action button, a headline and any other details to the ad and then click Confirm.
For More information go to Facebook Business Help @ https://web.facebook.com/business/help/503502689826117?_rdc=1&_rdr