How to Copy Facebook Link | See Full Guide
How to Copy Facebook Link: Every profile on Facebook has a unique URL, just like other pages on the Internet. This URL may be a name or nickname, or it may be a string of random-looking characters; either way, it will take a browser directly to the profile page it denotes.
Facebook app now serves as a multipurpose app. You can discover your location with your Facebook app. Access some company and get new ideas plus making new friends with a single app. What of the Live Video? That’s another unique feature of the app. A friend can even access your picture and few details by inputting your facebook name on any browser.
Some affiliate marketing website demands members to copy facebook link/facebook url. Due to several researches and deliberation with most of our readers, we realized that a good number of our readers doesn’t know how to get their facebook link from their profile. You can subscribe to our website in order to gain access to the deliberation forum. But as it stands, we are currently resolving that difficulty in copying a facebook link.
How to Copy Facebook Link
Facebook app is accessible with laptop, desktop, smartphone or any other internet enabled device you might have come across. Just achieve your aim from any of the devices after switching on the data connection. However, copy your facebook link from your mobile using this procedure.
- Launch your facebook app from your phone
- Login your facebook account
- At the homepage, navigate to your profile picture at the left side of the page
- Your profile timeline opens afterwards
- Below your Cover photo and Profile Photo, hit on the (three) dots beside other three options
- From the options, tap on Copy Link to Profile
- Link is already copied
- You can now paste it and send to your friend on whatsapp, twitter or as SMS
How to Copy Facebook Url with PC
- Launch your PC
- Open your web browser to log onto www.facebook.com
- Login with your email address/phone number and password
- At the extreme left of browser search column is positioned your facebook profile picture
- Hit on the profile picture
- Copy your facebook link from the browser search column
How To Change Facebook Password
You can change your facebook password with or without logging your facebook account
a) Change Facebook Password without Login
- Visit www.facebook.com
- Navigate to the login section to click on “Forgotten Password”
- Next page demands your email address or phone number
- Verify the input and design another password for yourself
b) Facebook Password Change when Logged In
- Log onto your facebook account from your mobile
- Tap on the three horizontal line (options) at the extreme right hand
- Scroll to the Settings Tab to select Settings and Privacy sub menu
- Choose Settings and Login
- Locate Change Password when you scroll a bit
- Provide your old password
- Input the new password twice and click on..
- Save Changes.
I hope this guide was helpful and useful… Please share to friends