If you are reading this article, you want to know how to delete MeetMe account. MeetMe is an online dating site where people can meet new friends and connect, chat and have fun. A lot of people have confessed meeting their love through MeetMe dating. So if you have found someone you love in your relationship and or you are just no longer into dating, it may be time to consider deleting or deactivating your Meetme account.
To delete your Meetme account is easy, and this post makes it even a lot more easier and simpler to enable you get rid of your account on MeetMe. You can delete your account on Meetme website or via Meetme mobile app. Whichever method you decide to use is solely your choice, as any of the methods will get your MeetMe account deleted permanently.
Thus, make your considerations carefully before you finally go ahead to delete your MeetMe account as you will not recover the account once deleted.
Closing your MeetMe account is simple. Log in at meetme.com with your email address and password, click on the Settings button in the top right-hand corner of the page, and select “Account” from the drop-down menu. In the next screen, click on the “Deactivate Account” link.
From the iPhone or Android app, navigate to Settings and select “Delete Account.”
How to Delete MeetMe Account – Deactivate MeetMe Dating Site
1. Login your Meetme account
2. Click “Me” at the top of the home page
3. Click “Settings”
4. Under “Account Settings”, press “Delete Account”
5. In the pop-up, press “Yes”, then enter your email and password to confirm the deletion.
If You’re Logged Into MeetMe Using Facebook:
- Log into MeetMe using the Facebook account email and password.
- Delete account using steps listed above.
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile.
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen.
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove.
General Method to Deactivate your Meetme Account On Web
If you are using an Android or iPhone but you don’t have Meetme app, this is how you can delete Meetme account on their website;
- Log onto www.meetme.com through your web browser.
- Enter your email address and password which were duly registered to the Meetme account.
- Login your account afterwards.
- Go to “Settings” icon and tap.
- On the drop down menu, select account settings so that you can locate the delete button.
- Confirm that it is an authorized request by entering your email address and password.
- Confirm the deletion again with the” Yes” option and watch your account being deleted.
This is how you can delete Meetme account on the web. If you have dual Meetme account, the one you intend to delete is the only one to be logged in. All the details demanded on the page must be related to the account you intend to delete.
Deleting Meet Me Account On Android Phone
1. Click on “Me” in the bottom right corner. It will have a little purple figure just above the word “Me.” Clicking this tab will take you to your profile.
2. Scroll to the “Delete Account” option. It’s near the bottom of the page. Tap on that option to start the deletion process.
3. Click “Yes” to confirm that you’d like to delete your account. A new screen will pop up asking if you’re sure you’d like to delete your account.
- If you’ve changed your mind, click “No” instead.
4. Enter your email and password. Make sure it’s the email you used to create your MeetMe account.
5. Click “Delete Account.” It will be near the bottom right hand corner. If you change your mind, you can hit “Cancel” instead.
- Once you’ve deleted your account, there’s no way to get it back. Make sure you’re ready to lose all of your MeetMe information before confirming!
- Deleting your account won’t delete the app from your phone, so you’ll have to do that once you’re finished.
How do I Deactivate Meetme Account through Facebook Account
In terms of deleting Meetme account with Facebook account, it’s still same method other than you will use your Facebook details to login the account and use same Facebook account details to confirm the account deletion. This is how it’s done;
- Launch Meetme website, or the mobile app.
- Ignore the login with email but go for Facebook sign in
- Sign in the Meetme account via Facebook by entering the Facebook email address/Facebook mobile number and password.
- Follow same method to locate the delete button in the platform. That said, look for settings, depending on the method you are using.
- During the confirmation phase, enter same login credentials used which is the Facebook mode of login.
- Hit “Yes” to finalize the whole process.
And that’s on how to delete MeetMe account. Whether you chose to delete your MeetMe account on web, via app or using your Facebook, you will be able to delete your account. So it’s your choice to chose which method you think is easier for you.