How to Delete Your Facebook Account Page Group
About Facebook Page
Pages are places on Facebook where artists, public figures, businesses, brands, organizations and nonprofits can connect with their fans or customers. When someone likes or follows a Page on Facebook, they can start seeing updates from that Page in their News Feed.
To Delete Your Facebook Account, simply hit the delete button and go straight to confirm that you want your Facebook account to be deleted. Meanwhile, the next is to choose either to deactivate Facebook or delete Facebook permanently.
Facebook has a soft way of eradicating any un-functioning account, and such way is indicated so as to enable you and I enjoy It’s services. If you are on Facebook then am sure you may have noticed how Facebook works tirelessly work in modifying its app so as to serve us fun at all times. This can be seen on this new Facebook 2020 apk. Now, have you downloaded the new Facebook app. If you have not, then you need to do so now.
However, we are here to show you how to delete your Facebook account. But for any reason you want to delete Facebook, we have the solution now for you. Do you want to delete Facebook because of its incessant notification? Or you want to uninstall Facebook because you can’t login again, whatever reasons you want to do that now. We want to let you know that we gat the solution for you, but before you touch that dial, kindly request for Facebook attention to address whatever issue you are facing with the app.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
Here is how to delete your Facebook account; after reading and observing the steps below, you will be getting rid of your account forever.
- Fire up your browser and log on to your Facebook account.
- Sign into your Facebook account using your password and username.
- Navigate to the right hand side of your screen to choose settings
- From the next click “Your Facebook information which is located by the left hand side of your screen
- Click also on “deactivation and deletion”
- Proceed to choose delete account and afterwards, click on continue to account deletion.
- Insert your password to affirm that you are the owner of the account and after that, click on “delete account.
Also Read – How to Delete a Comment on Facebook
How to Delete Facebook Account on Mobile
The Facebook android version has a smaller user interface from that of pc and desktop, however, the same features appears in them all. To delete your Facebook on mobile, you will need to sign into our account, locate the settings icon and then observe the prompts as shown above.
Hope it was helpful? Fanslite team are happy to help…