How to know if someone is online on Snapchat.
How To Know If Someone Is Online On Snapchat. – Sometime when you send messages (snap) to a friend, you want to know if they have come online, or if they have seen or even opened the snap you send them. Sometime we are too inquisitive to know this.
This article aims to teach you on how to know if someone is online on Snapchat and if they have even got your snap delivered to them. We will tell you how to check to see if they have opened your snap too.
Just read through below, how to know if someone is online on Snapchat is just that simple if you observe the below guide;
Readers Are Also >>>Downloading Latest Snapchat Mobile App Here
How To Know If Someone Is Online On Snapchat.
1. Launch Your Snapchat App from your phone menu.
2. Swipe to the right on the screen – This action will take you to the Chat.
3. Tap on the User – That is, tap on the person who you want to know if online.
4. Check for a blue dot – There is a blue dot which normally appears above the left hand side of the text box, when you and the other user open the chat window at the same time.
Alternatively on how to know if someone is online on Snapchat.
Also Read >> How To Register, Sign up & Login Snapchat
This involves checking on a snap’s Delivery Status..
1. Launch your snapchat app – Simply check on the snap you have sent to the other person to see if it has been opened. If it has has been opened, then it’s an implication the person has come online.
2. Just swipe right on the screen to see the chat area.
3. Try reviewing your snap’s delivery status – This is under the other username of the other user or recipient.
- If it reads Open, the recipient has opened the snap
- If it reads Delivered, then the recipient has not opened it.
Was this article helpful?
Make use of the comment box below, for comments, questions and contributions.