How to Recover Your Lost Gmail Account Password – It pains whenever you want to login but forgets your password. In case you forgot your Gmail Password, never worry. You can reset and get it back in seconds. Follow the guidelines on this page.
Recover Your Forgotten Password – How to Recover Your Lost Gmail Account
Forgot your Gmail password? Then this guide will help you recover your Gmail password and get back access to your Gmail account. Therefore there is no need to worry about losing all your data and files on your Gmail account since you can recover the account.
To recover your Gmail account by way of recovering the password is very easy and there is no hassle about this. But if you wish to create a new Gmail account, then you can create a New Gmail Account Here.
ALSO READ – How to Open a New Yahoo Mail Account
Forgetting the account password is not a new thing and it is not something to smash your head about. Simply follow the guide below and recover your account password.
How to Recover Gmail Password For Your Gmail Account
- Open Gmail Homepage Here
- Click on the “Find My Account” link
- Click on the “Next” button
- Provide your Google account name.
- Click on the “Next” button, to proceed.
- At this point, a verification code will be automatically sent to the email address that you provided during account registration as your verification email address.
- Get the code by logging in to your verification email address.
- Enter the code and click on the Next button.
- As soon you do this, you will get access to your account and you can then go-ahead to create a new password for your Gmail account.
Proceed with your account and login to enjoy the latest things. Hope this article? Share your opinion in the comment section below.