How To Open eBay Account …
Do you intend to buy or sell on eBay, whatever your choice, to use eBay for any of such purpose you must first create an eBay account.
eBay as one of the world most popular and biggest online shopping sites, has millions of different items and products available for sale to its customers. There is still an opportunity to even become a seller or vendor on the eBay online shopping platform. But then you must have to create an eBay account to be able to achieve any of such purpose.
In this article, we have carefully studied and designed this tips and steps to guide you through the process of signing up, an eBay account without needing the assistance of any next person.
Steps To Create An eBay Account..
From your browser;
1. Visit eBay home page on www.ebay.com
( image 1 )
2. Click on “Register”. It is located on the top left hand side of eBay home page. (See image 1, above) Click on it to start eBay account registration.
( image 2 )
3. Fill in your details as required in the eBay Account registration form. ( See image 2, above)
* Filling the form involves selecting the kind of eBay account you want to create – either “Personal Account” or “Business Account”
* Enter your active email address
(Ensure the email address you want to enter is active and accessible by you)
* Re-enter the email address in the next box to confirm it’s correct.
* Choose a “Password”
(Ensure you enter a password you can easily memorize but hard for another person to guess. Meanwhile combine alphabets, numbers and special characters to create a strong password)
* Enter your “First Name” and “Last Name”
* Enter your “phone number”
Related Post – How To Create New Amazon Account In 2 Minutes
4. Click “Register” It is located just below the eBay account registration form.
Note; By clicking “Register” you accept eBay service terms and conditions. Thus, do well to read through the terms and conditions before clicking “Register”
5. At this point, you will be taken to “Welcome” page, and you’ll be presented with suggested User ID which eBay has created for you.
This User ID becomes your identity which people will know you with any time you make purchase, sell or bid an item. Click “Continue” to be taken back to the eBay account home page.
Should you do not like the suggested Username, you can simply change it to your preferred Username by following the below guideline Username Customization.
6. At this point your account is finally activated! Congratulation!!!
eBay Account Username Customization Section..
Follow this simple guide to change the suggested User ID to your preferred Username;
1. Visit eBay online website on www.ebay.com (Link is already provided in the step one above).
2. Open the account menu in the upper left corner of the eBay home page. Simply hover the mouse over the “Hi & ‘your name’ text in the upper left hand side. There you will see options for “My Collections”. “Account Settings” and “Sign Out”.
3. Click “Account Settings”
4. From the list of options, Click on “Personal Information” just by the left side of the page.
5. Click on “Edit” right to the “User ID” The User ID is on the second row of the table list.
6. You will be required to sign in at this moment to verify you are the right owner of the account whose User ID you intend changing.
7. Simply enter the password which you used in creating the account. And then click “Sign in”.
8. Now choose a new User ID. If the new User ID you have chosen is not yet taken, it will be updated for you at once.
That is all on eBay account registration..
Hope the guide helped!