How To Open a Western Union Account – Create Western Union Money Transfer Account
Western Union is an online financial services and communications company which runs several financial services and products such as person-to-person money transfer, money orders, business payments and other commercial services.
For the purpose of this post, we are going to look into how to open a Western Union account (how to create a Western Union money transfer account). This is because this is the only way through which one can enjoy most of the benefits of Western Union.
Western Union runs other services apart from money transfer and receipt. You cans also pay bills, locate Western Union locations near you, track transfers and carry out other operations.
Having said, let us quickly look into how to open a Western Union account right on their online website. To register or create Western Union money transfer account is very easy, simple and doesn’t take time.
How To Open a Western Union Account
Follow these few steps below to create a Western Union account with ease;
1. Go to Western Union account registration portal on Western Union website here
2. Once the portals open, simply fill in the registration form with all the required details, and they include the following;
- Your Full Name (First And Last Name)
- Date of Birth
- Email Address (Don’t Have email? Create Best Email Address Here)
- Your Address
- Zip code, phone number and security question (and its answer).
3. Accept and agree to Western Union terms and conditions of services
4. Then, click “Complete”
And your Western Union account is completely created, and which means you have successfully created a Western Union account.