Qatar University Scholarships 2024 (Spring) (Fully Funded) – Have you been desiring to know more about Qatar University Scholarship 2024 and also enroll for your Masters and Ph.D Studies, look no further, Qatar University (QU) has started accepting applications for Spring 2024 admission. International students and Qatari citizens can apply for Qatar University Scholarships 2024. This is a public university located in Doha.
Applications will be accepted for Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. QU was founded in 1973 and has since become one of the largest and most prestigious universities in the Middle East. International students can also apply to Qatar University without IELTS.
Qatar University Scholarships 2024 (Spring) (Fully Funded)
- Host Country: Qatar
- University Name: Qatar University
- Located: Doha
- Degree Programs: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 5th October 2023
Qatar University Scholarships Benefits:
- Exemption from course tuition fees.
- Provision of university accommodation.
- Exemption in textbook fees.
- Annual round trip airfare ticket.
Also Search –
Academic Programs Available for Spring 2024
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- Master of Quran and Sunna (Sunnah and Hadith Sciences major)
All international students, as well as Nationals of Qatar.
Check Each Program requirements vias this link.
Admission Requirements for PhD Candidates
- Applicants must have a master’s degree or higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- All Ph.D. Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are required to apply for. Degree programs are offered in English.
- Checking the specific requirements for each department/college
Admission Requirements for Master Candidates
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s or higher degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- To check the specific requirements for each department/college.
How To Apply For Qatar University Scholarship
The process of this scholarship is online, please refer to this link to apply online or see the official announcement of the scholarship.