SA Navy Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2021 – A Navy Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2020-2021-Form, Requirements & Date
We are pleased as we inform you about SA Navy Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2021-Form, Requirements & Date-see full details below
The South African Navy (Combat, Engineering, Technical & Support) is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform over a two-year period. The Military Skills Development System 2021 is a two-year voluntary service system with the aim of equipping and developing young South African with the necessary skills in order to complete in the open market.
Traineeship Application Closing Date: 29 February 2020.
Traineeship Provider: SA Navy (Combat, Engineering, Technical & Support)
Young recruits are required to sign up for a period of two-years, during which they will receive Military Training and further Functional Training.
All applicants must comply with the following:
- South African Citizen (Relinquish any citizenship)
- Have no record of criminal offences.
- Not be area bound
- Preferably single
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- Be prepared to serve in uniform, undergo Basic Military and Functional Training
Minimum Requirements for Applicants with Matric only:
- Combat applicants age between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade with Mathematics and Physical Science with a least Level 3 for both subjects.
- Engineering and Technical applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 3 for both subjects.
Requirements for Graduates:
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 and 26 must have a completed Grade 12 with a Degree / National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test Certificate in Mechanical, Marine, or Electrical Engineering
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 and 26 must have completed Grade 12 with Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources or Logistics.
This application form must be submitted with the following certified documents:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Matric Certificate
- A short CV
- Highest achieved qualification (e.g Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test)
How to apply
If you are interested in the MSDS in the SA Navy, kindly complete the coupon with requested documentation enclosed and post it to:
Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarters (Recruitment Centre) , Private Bag X 104, Pretoria, 0001.
Further information can be obtained on www.dol.mil.za and www.army.mil.za
ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS
Administrative enquiries can be directed to the SA Navy Centre at (012) 355 1774 or (012) 339 4421/4252.
Administrative enquiries can be directed to the SA Navy Centre at (012) 355 1774 or (012) 339 4421/4252
Should you not hear from Department of Defence by
31 October 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful.
Members busy with Matric need not to apply.