How To See Who Viewed Your Snapchat Story.
This write up has been designed to show you the steps by step guide on how to see who viewed your Snapchat story. Simply read through below;
1. Open The Snapchat App:
From your home menu, tap on the Snapchat app icon, a yellow box with white ghost icon. This will automatically open the chat app.
2. Swipe left on the camera screen:
Note that Snapchat normally open to the camera screen by default once you open it. Thus, swipe to the left to go to your stories screen.
Another way is by clicking on the Stories button (the three vertical dots) just at the lower right corner of the camera screen.
3. Tap the three vertical dots next to your story:
This button expands a list of all the snaps in your story. And then, you will need to check the viewers of each snap separately.
4. Tap on the eyeball icon next to each of your Snap:
This will bring up a list of all users who viewed this snap.
- Scroll down to see the full list of Snap Users who viewed your snap. The name at the bottom of the list is the first person who viewed your snap, and the name at the top is the last (most recent) user or person who viewed the snap.
- Tap on the overlapping arrow icon next to the eyeball in the upper-left corner of the screen. This will show you a list of everybody who took a screenshot of your story snap.
That is all on how to see who viewed your Snapchat story. Also note that you can change who can view your Snapchat story by editing your privacy settings.
Have you used Snapchat, share your thoughts with us using the comment box below.