How do you set up a Facebook Account? Steps To Create a Facebook Account
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platform that exists today. It enables people to connect with the loved ones and families all around the globe.
Also Facebook has helped a lot of people and still helping many in promoting and advertising their business.
Benefits of Creating Facebook Account
- Connect with your friends
- Advertise your business
- Share your photos with friends
- You can also communicate and get in touch with people around the world
- With Facebook account, you can become an admin in a group page.
- Facebook account helps you to search and locate your old friends
Steps to Create a Facebook Account
Below are the simple steps to set up a Facebook Account…
1. Open your Facebook app and tap Sign Up for Facebook.
But if unfortunately you don’t have the Facebook app. You can
visit Facebook’s web address...WWW.Facebook.com.
2 . Tap Get Started
When you tap it, you will see spaces provided to fill your information
3.Fill the information such as
- Mobile phone number
- Email address.
Important Notice, you may write it down somewhere so that you don’t forget it. Because it’s among the requirement use to logging in.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your name, password, date of birth and gender.
5. To finish creating your account, you’ll need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
N0w, your are done with Facebook Account creation, log in to your account to enjoy the benefits of creating Facebook account
See Also – Open Skype Account – Skype Registration – www.skype.com
If you already have a Facebook account, you can log into your account. All you have to do is tap log in, follow the on screen instructions. Put your registered phone number or your email address and password.
Note: You must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook Account.