Tips On How To Use WhatsApp Web On Your Computer System To Chat
This post on how to use WhatsApp Web is designed to enlighten you on how you can take that Whatsapp account from your mobile device down to your computer system.
What do I mean? I mean you can access your WhatsApp account and chat on your computer system while you still use it on your phone. (No additional phoe number required for the account)
The question is, do you even know that you can use that same WhatsApp account you operate in your mobile phone device on your computer device, without having to go through the process of registering another separate phone number and all that…??
Download – Latest WhatsApp For Video Calls
Should you don’t know or you know but don’t know how to go about it….then this tip is for you.
Before we get down to the simple tip and steps, let’s have general overview about WhatsApp Web and understand what WhatsApp Web is all about……only then we can grab how to use WhatsApp Web on computer system.
WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
This, simply means that that WhatsApp is accessible both on your phone and your computer at the same time.
Also Read – How To Register WhatsApp
NOTE: At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- You need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
Also Download – WeChat App For Smartphones
How To Use WhatsApp Web On Computer – The Tutorial
2. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- For Android phone: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- For BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- For Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
3. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
NOTE: From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Hope this article’ found helpful?
Using the comment box below, make your suggestions and contributions. Thank you!