University of Bologna Scholarship 2024 – Enrollment into the prestigious University of Bologna is currently open to students who has always wished to study in Italy. The University of Bologna stands out for its extensive presence across the region, its global perspective, dedicated research initiatives, diverse program offerings, and comprehensive information services. In various aspects, the University of Bologna is at the forefront of fostering innovation.
Notably, it boasts the distinction of being the most popular university in Italy, with a student enrollment of 87,590 in the academic year 2019/2020. The university’s teaching and extracurricular activities take place in a vast expanse of 1,162,506.81 square meters of space, distributed across its campuses in Bologna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna, and Rimini.
University of Bologna Scholarship 2024
The University of Bologna is renowned for its extensive academic offerings, providing a total of 232 degree programs for the academic year, with 84 of them being international programs.
Notably, 68 of these programs are delivered in the English language. Additionally, the university offers 48 Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2024/25, along with 53 specialized schools and 86 first and second level professional master’s programs, of which 14 have an international focus.
University of Bologna Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. This scholarship provides the recipient with study grants of €11,000 gross for Unibo Action 2) and tuition fee waivers for Unibo Action 1.
University of Bologna Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Bologna
- Study in: Italy
- Courses Offered: First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs offered at the University.
- Deadline: July 14, 2024
University of Bologna Scholarship Coverage
University of Bologna Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- Tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Also Search –
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bologna Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Bologna Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system.
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Apply for University of Bologna Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- It is important to read the terms of submission for the year 2022/2023 and visit the main website to access the application online and learn the steps of submission.
- Choose a program from among the programs available to you in the university and follow the admission requirements in each program, taking into account the different deadlines for submission, from one program to another. You can find all the list of programs here
Application for the grant must be submitted before deadlines by creating an account on the studenti site.
To know more about University of Bologna Scholarship, please visit the official website