7 Vital Ideas to Have a Quality easter Celebration on Facebook: Anyone looking to make this season memorable should stick to Facebook. In this article, I’ll show ways to have fun with Facebook on Easter.
Facebook Easter Celebration
Celebrating Easter on Facebook is something we’ve done for years and have seen how wonderful it can be. Facebook doesn’t discriminate when it comes to users.
The fact that our religions are different doesn’t mean the platform can’t satisfied. As a matter of fact, Facebook advertises better than any other platform.
Now we have features on the platform to go with the season. The aim behind all this is to bring users closer to the platform by giving them some unique they won’t find else. Here are some of the best ideas for Easter this year.
How do I separate my Instagram from Facebook?
- To unlink your Facebook account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap your name at the top.
- Tap your connected account, then tap Remove from accounts center.
- Tap Continue, then tap Remove [Username].
How do I link my Facebook and Instagram to Facebook?
- From Facebook:
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
Does Facebook automatically link with Instagram?
As mentioned above, Instagram automatically picks up the Facebook profile that is registered with the Facebook app on your phone. If you want to change your Facebook account, you need to log out from the Facebook app first (if installed).