Instagram to Facebook Linking – How to Link and Unlink Instagram to Facebook: Quick & Easy Steps: Today, Facebook is the world’s biggest social networking platform in the world. It still has some other platforms like Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger under it.
But I am here to show you how to connect your Instagram and Facebook app together. Yh, you can actually do that. Here’s how to link and unlink your Instagram and Facebook accounts.
How to Link Your Instagram and Facebook Accounts
Linking both platforms together means you can share your data across both apps. It can be fun to link your Facebook and Instagram accounts together and post the same photo on both accounts. Double the platforms, double the likes and exposure.
- Sign in to your Instagram account, and click on your profile.
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Click on Account.
- Scroll down and select Sharing to other apps.
- A list of apps that you can select and link your Instagram account will appear. Click on Facebook.
- Input your Facebook login info.
As a brand owner, you should try this method. It increases engagement between you and your network of friends.
Unlink Your Instagram Account From Facebook
Notice your presence on these social media is affecting you? you can also unlike both accounts and get back your privacy.
It’s a little bit different but unlike your Instagram from Facebook, you will need to go on Accounts Center. Here’s how to do it.
- On your Instagram homepage, go to your profile by tapping the icon at the bottom right screen.
- Once you are on your profile, tap the three horizontal lines on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and select Accounts Center in blue fonts.
- You will see the accounts and profiles that are linked to one another above Manage Connected Experiences.
- Tap on the profiles.
- Select the Facebook profile, then select Remove from Accounts Center in red fonts.
Need to link your Instagram account to a Facebook page? You’ve clicked on the right how-to article.
Since acquiring Instagram in 2012, Facebook has streamlined cross-app functionality for businesses and non-profits. The most recent update of Facebook Business Suite makes it possible for admins to manage everything in one place—from cross-posting to replying to messages.
Of course, with Hootsuite, social managers with connected accounts could do this a long time ago.
Learn how to link your Facebook page to Instagram and the benefits you’ll unlock by connecting your accounts.
How to link an Instagram account to a Facebook page?
How to link your Instagram account to a Facebook page
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password