How to Apply for Macquarie International Scholarship: Scholarship applicants should complete the combined HDR candidature and scholarship online application form which can be accessed on the How to Apply webpage. There is no need to submit separate application forms for scholarship and candidature.
The Non-award (NAWD) and Next Step application processing fee is a single fee of $100 (Non-award Application Fee) and must be paid at the time of applying. All processing fees are non-refundable. The credit point charges tuition fees for the individual units. Most units have a value of 10 credit points.
What is the acceptance rate for Macquarie University?
Acceptance Rate: Admissions at Macquarie University are competitive as the institution records an acceptance rate of 40%. Admission Deadlines: The university has two prominent intakes in February and July sessions. However, there are various other intake sessions for specific programs.
Talking about the ranking of Macquarie University. Research has it that Macquarie University is currently ranking 195 positions in the world’s list of the best university
The QS World University Rankings rankings provide an authoritative comparative analysis of the performance of the world’s top 1300 universities, which can be found in 97 locations.
Admission into Macquarie University
Is Macquarie hard to get into?
Not terribly difficult. Most students in a course often received an ATAR score much lower than the entry cutoff and are still accepted which can be misleading for prospective students. There are also multiple pathways to courses and some students don’t need to have completed the HSC to get in.
With our 5-star QS rating and a global reputation for expertise in areas like business and health and medical sciences, we produce graduates who are among the most sought-after professionals in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Macquarie University Scholarships:
- Applicants first need to meet the eligibility criteria set by Macquarie University for their undergraduate admissions.
- They must be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- They must get enrolled in one of the undergraduate programs offered by Macquarie University.
- They must be enrolled in a program that in its duration must be longer than one session.
- They should be transferring from one of the following universities as part of a dual degree program:
- HELP University, Malaysia,
- Bangkok University, Thailand
- Ho Chi Minh City University, Vietnam.
- They must possess a CGPA of at least 5 on a scale of 7 (if their country uses some other scale, applicants are advised to use a
- converter to check their eligibility)
- They should be proficient in English and must submit scores of IELTS or TOEFL if their first language is not English.
- They must be enrolled in the UG program of Macquarie University to continue getting the scholarship. If for any reason, the recipient drops out of his/her program, he/she will be required to repay the value of the scholarship availed by him/her during the
- time he/she stayed at the university.
Applicants that are ineligible to apply are:
- Part-time students
- Citizens or permanent residents of either Australia or New Zealand.
- Exchange students coming to Macquarie University for a semester or two.
|OET||Occupational English Test|
|Duolingo*||Duolingo English Test (temporary alternative test for applicants from China)|
This is the official prize for lucky recipients of this scholarship. Note that Macquarie scholarship is never a fully funded scholarship. It has been like that since the advent. Unless the scholarship later returns to being fully funded, then we will have no other choice than to inform. But now, presently, AUD $10,00 for tuition fee is the only amount entitled to all applicants, not just applicants but successful applicants of this scholarship. Be informed!
How to Apply:
First, before you apply, you must obtain and submit an online application form that is properly filled and presentable. Once your application form has been dealt with, the student number will be generated from your information and then given to you. With your student number, you can check your application status thereafter, defend your application and will serve as an ID during your application process.
Demands from Applicants
Applicants, these are non-filtered requirements by Macquarie Scholarship. Please before you head on to the scholarship portal for your application, ensure that you possess all these features. However, let’s run the eligibility criteria for all prospective.