Alan & Grant Recruitment Application – How To Apply
Alan & Grant Recruitment 2020/2021 – (4 Positions).
Alan & Grant Recruitment 2020: This page contains the latest information about how to apply for Alan & Grant job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Alan & Grant has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Alan & Grant Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Alan & Grant Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Alan & Grant form?
- Is the Alan & Grant 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Alan & Grant Recruitment start?
- I need Alan & Grant Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Alan & Grant Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Alan & Grant Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Alan & Grant Job Description
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns.
We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ General Manager
♦ Sales Manager
♦ Internal Control Officer (FMCG/ Foods /Beverage)
♦ Internal Control Officer (Financial Services)
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Alan & Grant recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Alan & Grant Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Alan & Grant Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.