Apply for NNPC/ Chevron Nigerian University Scholarship 2016/2017
Application For 2016/2017 Chevron Nigerian University Scholarship – Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of Chevron Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
Full-time second year (200level) students studying specific courses listed below, in Nigerian Universities, are invited to apply online.
Eligible Course of Study
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities:
· Accountancychevron scholarship
· Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
· Business Administration/Economics
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil Engineering
· Computer Science
· Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· Environmental Studies/Surveying
· Mass Communication/Journalism
· Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
· Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
· Petroleum Engineering
Application Guidelines For Chevron Nigerian University Scholarship
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
O’ Level result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly 9 March 2016
How to Apply for Chevron Scholarship
Please note: All applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV Partners, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami scholarship program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program.
Share this for interested friends and applicant, please share on all your social media platform to enlighten more people. Remember your opinion is highly welcome. Make your suggestions and contributions using the comment box below. Thank you!