Blockchain Wallet Sign Up – Blockchain Wallet Login – This article aims to show you everything about Blockchain wallet sign up, Blockchain wallet login, how to secure your Blockchain account, and how to send and receive bitcoin using your Blockchain.
Blockchain is a place to store or save your Bitcoin; Bitcoin which is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world today. And because it is not saved or stored in the bank but instead in the online wallet, this is why we have decided to take on this topic to show you how to create Blockchain online wallet account to save your bitcoins.
Blockchain Wallet Sign Up – How To Create Blockchain Account
To create blockchain account is not difficult. Do follow the guide and step below to open your blockchain.info account;
1. Visit www.blockchain.info
2. Click on the “Wallet” which is among the menu option
3. Click on “Sign up” which is at the upper right corner of the page.
4. Fill and complete the registration form, providing the required details which include;
- Entering your email address (Ensure you enter a valid email address you have access to)
- Chose and enter a password
- Confirm the password by entering it again in the second box.
5. Accept the Blockchain terms of service by clicking in the small box area.
6. Click “Continue” and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the Blockchain wallet sign up or account registration.
NOTE: You will be required to visit your email account to verify the Email address you have entered, by clicking on the appropriate link contained in the email message sent to you.
By this, you have succeeded in creating the Blockchain wallet account, and your account is finally ready! Next thing is how to secure and protect your Blockchain online wallet.
But before I show you below how to secure your wallet account and also how to send and receive bitcoin via the wallet, let us quickly look at how to sign in or login your Blockchain account.
Blockchain Wallet Login – How To Sign In Account
Each time you attempt to login your Wallet account, Blockchain quickly sends you a notification to confirm the login (This is a security measure to secure your Blockchain wallet account)
Follow these steps to login your Blockchain account.
1. Visit www.blockchain.info
2. Click on the “Wallet” which is among the menu option.
3. Click on “Login”
4. Provide you Blockchain login details which are you “Wallet ID” and your “Password”.
5. Click “Log In” to access your account.
6. At this point, visit you email account to confirm and complete the login process (This is part of security measure to protect your account)
How To Secure Your Blockchain wallet – Blockchain Wallet Security
Since your Bitcoin are saved online on your online Blockchain bitcoin wallet, there is need to secure the account then. And Blockchain has ensured that this is possible.
There are three security level measures to protect your wallet account. Follow the guide below to secure your account;
- Login to your Blockchain wallet account following the Blockchain wallet login procedure above.
- Go to the security center and complete the three security level measure. And they include;
1. Level One: Creating a backup password recovery phrase.
Because you would lose your wallet and everything in there if you do not remember your password, and because Blockchain does not store your password, they designed a 12 word phrase with which you would use to recover a forgotten password.
Click on Create Backup phrase in the Blockchain wallet security center level one and follow the on-screen instruction to create your back up phrase. For your safety, write them down in a safe place.
2. Level Two Adding your mobile number
This security level involves linking your mobile number to your account and enabling the 2-step authentication factor. With this, each time you attempt to login your Blockchain wallet account, a code is sent to your mobile phone with which you will use to login.
3. Level Three – Block Suspect IDs
This third level security involves blocking bad IPs suspected to be part of anonyms from TOR network.
How To Send or Receive Bitcoin via BitCoin Wallet
Your Bitcoin wallet can be used to receive bitcoins. All you need to send or receive Bitcoin is your Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet address. To copy your Bitcoin Wallet address:
1. Login to your Bitcoin wallet
2. When you complete your Blockchain Wallet Login, you will see send or receive on your Wallet dashboard
3. Click on receive
4. Copy the Alphanumeric number that is shown. Please note that this number is different from the Blockchain Bitcoin wallet identifier sent to your email.
5. This number is known as a Bitcoin Wallet address. It is your Bitcoin wallet account number. This Bitcoin wallet address is what you will be using for all your Bitcoin transactions. Simply paste it whenever and wherever it is required. This is very simple!
Warning!!! Do not disclose your Blockchain wallet sign up details to anyone. Keep all details and information about your Blockchain wallet account safe.