Research has shown that million of men around the world are affected with weak erection, while some do not know the causes of weak erection, many are already women in disguise with little or no control over their wife’s when it comes to sexual matters because they have turn to a sheep in lion’s clothing.
Erection is a physiological phenomenon in which the penis becomes firmer, engorged and enlarged. Weak erection can also be defined as the inability to keep erection strong enough to continue sex during love-making.
This can occur when the two small arteries do not receive enough flow of blood from the heart and the aorta.
The following sensitive parts of the body must be in good condition to keep the erection:
- Nerve pulse in the brain,
- Spinal column around the penis,
- Fibrous tissue,
- Muscles and veins near the corpora must also be in good conditions to allow full erected penis.
Causes Of Weak Erection
The disruption of blood flow to the penis veins is a major cause of weakness of the penis during sexual intercourse.
Prostrate cancer operations.
Side effects of using hard drugs.
Trauma or surgery damage on the vein around the penis.
Depression and heavy smokers are not left out.
Recommendations – How To Cope With Weak Erection.
1.. Consult a specialist in weak erection for proper cross-examination on sexual and medical history so that the source of the problem will be established and please be honest.
3. Stop smoking.
4. Attend physical and medical examination.
5. Improve the quality of you food you eat.
6. Avoid masturbation, remember a habitual masturbator stokes the penile organ, he exerts undue pressure on it which many contribute to weak erection, again since he ejaculates earlier than in normal sexual act he will do same when performing the normal sexual act.
7. Avoid the temptation to use stimulant any time you are engaging in sexual activity, because over dependence on them will still fail you. you need to discuss the issue with your partner.
8. Changes in life style may be helpful, changes which may include: sleeping well, reducing stress and losing weight.
Weak erection is not a hopeless situation, there is always hope and solution for people living with weak erection.
If you find this Teaching educative, share you thoughts using the comment box below.