Yandex mail registration is a way creating a free Yandex email account. Yandex is one of the email service providers that enables users to send mails and receive mails under their service platform.
To be able to use Yandex mail platform and enjoy their features, benefits and service, you must have to create or sign up a Yandex account. And this process we refer to Yandex registration.
Yandex sign up involves providing necessary details which enables Yandex mail service platform set up your unique Yandex email account, while assigning a Yandex email address only unique to you. It enables you send mails to other people and also receive mails from others under Yandex platform.
Also Read – How To Create a Yahoo Mail Account
Below is a quick guide, very simplified to help you grab and understand the process and steps to creating a Yandex account. And also helps you see how to login Yandex account after you have finished creating the account. See the steps below;
How To Create a Yandex Account – Yandex Mail Registration
Follow these steps below to complete your new Yandex sign up account or Yandex registration in few minutes;
1. Go to www.yandex.com
2. Click on “Create Account”
3. Complete the Yandex account registration form by filling all the necessary details required; and they include the following
- Your First name
- Choose and enter a Username which will be your Yandex email address; eg; [email protected] and remember, your Yandex username has to be unique and different from what another person has used.
- Choose a password and do ensure your password is a strong one such that it is easy for you to memorize but difficult for another person to guess.
- Re-enter the password in the next field right there in the form.
- Provide your phone number. Make sure the phone number you are entering is a valid phone number because Yandex will send a code to the phone number which you will enter in a box provided along the registration process. This is for confirmation of your ownership of the phone number and it is used to help you in the case you forget your password.
Read Also – Gmail Sign Up – How To Create Gmail Account
4. Click on “Register” to complete the Yandex registration. And at this point, your Yandex account is all set up and you are good to go on using your Yandex account to send and receive email messages.
Yandex Login – How To Sign In Yandex Account
After you have created your Yandex account following the steps above, the next thing you have to know is how to login your account from time to time, either to check your mail or to send out mails.
1. Go to your browser and type in yandex.com
2. Click on “Log In” – It is at the top right corner of the home page
3. Enter your username and password.
Recommended – Download Free Yandex Mobile App
4. Click on “Sign In” – This will take you directly to your Yandex account, where you can then check your email messages or send mails out or take a tour round your Yandex mail account.
Benefits Of Using Yandex Mail
1. Yandex offers you a free email services.
2. With Yandex you can send mails and receive mails from across all the email service platforms.
3. It does not matter your location, you can receive messages into your Yandex mail inbox from anywhere.
4. Yandex app makes it all convenient to access your account just by the tap of your finger.
5. It is completely free to create a Yandex account.
6. Yandex email app is available for Android phones and iOS phones.
7. To download Yandex app is also free for all mobile phone user.
Share this helpful tips on your social media platforms. Also ask your questions and make contributions on Yandex registration using the comment box below.