How To Change Your Facebook Email Address – On meeting two of my friends yesterday where they called me out to come hang out with them, they where arguing, with one saying that it it not possible change your Facebook email address and in fact, you cannot change your email address on Facebook. While the other person said it is possible, but admitted as then that he didn’t know how to change the Facebook email. I said then, because I quickly showed them how to it, and now they can comfortably change their Facebook Email address.
This means one thing, and that is, some people want to change their Facebook email details, but do not know how to go about it, while some think this is not possible; And that prompted me into writing this article, to show how you can really change your Facebook Email address, just in one minute.
To change your email address on Facebook is easy and very simple, whether you are using Facebook mobile App in your phone or you are using your computer system; And I want to show you below without wasting time.
Steps To Change Facebook Email Address
Follow this simple guide or step to change you Facebook profile account email address;
1. Visit www.facebook.com
2. Login to your Facebook account by entering your Facebook login details
3. Click on the small arrow (pointing down) at the far top right corner of your Facebook profile page. This will bring down list of options
4. Select “Settings” from the options by clicking on it.
5. Under “General Account Settings”, click on Contact
6. Click on “Add another email or mobile number”
7. Now enter the new email address (which you now want to be using) in the new email field.
8. Click “Add”. And make it your main email address and then click on “Save Changes”
Note: At this point, Facebook will send an email message to this new email address you have entered, and you will be required to visit your email account inbox to confirm the message proving you are the right owner of the new email address.
It is important to know that you may not be able to access or sign in to your Facebook account using the newly assigned email address, if you do not confirm the email message which Facebook sends you in to your email inbox.
This is just to confirm it is actually you who owns the email address you have provided or entered. Remember to make this your primary email address if this is where you want to receive Facebook notifications about your account, in a case where you have more than one email address associated with your account.