How To Create Yahoo Mail Account – Yahoo Mail Sign Up – A lot of people have tried to open a Yahoo mail account, but still find it difficult to complete the process and this is why I have decided to put up this article to provide a very simple guide to that.
At the end of this post, we would have answered such questions like;
All you have to do now is to read through this well to understand the steps. It is very easy and simple to create Yahoo mail account through this guide. Should you already have a Yahoo account, simply visit www.yahoomail.com to login. Otherwise let’s get started with how to create Yahoo mail account for free.
How To Create Yahoo Mail Account
To complete the Yahoo mail registration or Yahoo sign up just follow these steps or guide below;
1. Go to www.yahoomail.com
2. Click on “Sign Up” at the bottom of the sign in box.
3. Now fill up the form, by entering your First name, Last name, email address, password, your mobile phone number, date of birth, gender.
4. Click on “Continue” to accept Yahoo terms of services and also to verify your phone number by providing the code which Yahoo would have sent to the mobile phone number you provided.
5. Also complete the CAPTCHA to complete the Yahoo registration and that is it on how to create yahoo mail account.
As you can see, it is very easy and simple to register Yahoo mail account.
NOTE: Create Yahoo Mail Account >> While you sign up Yahoo mail account, it is very necessary you provided a correct and valid phone number you have present at the point of Yahoo mail sign up.
Yahoo Login – How to Sign In Yahoo Mail Account
If you have a Yahoo mail account, or you have just created one using the guide we provided above on Yahoo mail sign up, then follow this very section to sign in your Yahoo mail account;
To complete the Yahoo login, follow this steps;
1. Visit www.yahoomail.com
2. Enter your email address and click “Next”
3. Enter your password and click “Sign In”
This will just take you to your Yahoo mail account, where you can decide whether to check your mail inbox, send out a mail message and compose and save as draft.
Share this post!!!