Dubai Visa from Nigeria Requirements and Application Details
Dubai Visa from Nigeria – I will describe to you the complete Dubai visa application process. You should make sure that you have all your papers ready, met all the requirements and filled out the visa form before you can go to the Application Center in Lagos, and apply for a UAE visa.
It is very possible to send documents through online service or bring them in person, but you will have to pay the fees at Visa Application Center only and after you have booked a permit to Dubai.
Types of Visas
You are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours. It is best suited for travelers who plan to stay for a period of fewer than 4 days in the country.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 30-day stay.
It is valid for 90 days and great for travelers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
The 30-day tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue. This Dubai visa is only valid for a family traveling for tourist purposes.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE.
The processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
Dubai Visa Requirements
Nigerian passport holders require a visa for Dubai. The process can be relatively painless with some advice!
You will need to apply at the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos or online. Travelers can apply for their Dubai visa a maximum of 2 months before their date of travel, as the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue. The latest that travelers are able to apply for a visa is 2 weeks before the date of departure.
You will need the following documents for all UAE visa types:
- Nigerian passport.
- Photocopies of your ID card and passport (including valid and expired visas).
- Visa application form (which must be filled out in detail (block letters) and signed by the applicant).
- A copy of a confirmed itinerary (round trip tickets). Visitors without a return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Proof of financial status: a copy of your recent bank statement.
- For tourists: A letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- For visitors visiting a relative or friend, you must provide a letter of invitation from your host. The letter should include the contact information of your host, address, signature, and date; a copy of their UAE passport information page or residence permit.
- A copy of a hotel reservation.
- For the short term 30-day visitor visa, the main applicant must be of high professional and must provide evidence of the profession.
How to Book an Appointment
When applying for your Dubai visa at VFS Global, you are required to do the following:
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit all mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Dubai is an intriguing destination abounds with so many exquisite sights and things to do.
If you’ve been dreaming of exploring this wonderful city, now is the time to book your ticket! Follow this easy step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Dubai visa, and you’ll soon be marveling at the views atop Burj Khalifa or wandering along the pearly-white beaches of Palm Jumeirah.
Avoid the unnecessary stress that comes with applying for a visa with the help of this Dubai visa guide.
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share with your friends.