Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form is out for 2017/2018 academic session, and it costs
#2000. this is to inform candidates who chose Ebsu as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 160 and above can apply. in addition, candidates must possess the required O’ Level credits for university admissions.
However, those who didn’t initially choose Ebonyi State University for admission in Jamb are also eligible to apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Wednesday. 20th September, 2017. The Screening exercise will hold on Saturday, 23th September, 2017 at the following venues:
Direct Entry Candidates – Direct entry candidates, who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION. For the purpose of verification of their O‘ Level results only.
How To Apply For Ebonyi State University Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2017.
1. Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net,
2. Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”,
3. Click on Online application,
4. Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application,
5. Type in your:(¡) Jamb registration number and(¡¡) Functional phone number,
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details,
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-transact and obtain your e-transact Pin number from the bank,
8. Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Application/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank,
9. Proceed to complete the form online,
10. Correctly enter your O’ Level results,
11. Confirm your entries,
12. Submit your application,
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Banks Of Payment
. Diamond Bank Plc
. First Bank Plc
. Ebsu Microfinance Bank,
. Eco Bank or UBA
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
Candidates should come to the EBSU Post UTME Center with the following
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP,
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’ Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test,
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller).
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect,
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME,
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant,
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Venue For The EBSU Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
Below are the designated venues for the EBSU Post UTME admission screening exercise;
Venue 1: Faculty Of Education, Ishieke Annex (Campus)
2. Management Science
. Public Administration
. Banking & Finance
. Business Management
. Arts & Soc. Edu. (Eco. Soc Std. Eng. Rel)
. Educational Fdns (Admin & Planning. G & C)
. Bus. Education
Venue 2: College Of Health Sciences (Presco Campus)
Social Sciences & Humanities
. Sociology & Anthrop
. Histrory & Int’l Relns
. Political Science
. Languages & Linguistics
. Mass Communication
. Philosophy & Religion
. English Lang. & Lit Studies
Venue 3: Ebsu Staff Schools. Cas Annex (Campus)
1. Faculty Of Science
. Industrial Chemistry
. Industrial Physics
. Industrial Maths/ Applied Statistics
. Computer Science
2. Agric & Nat. Res. Mgt.
. Agric Econs Mgt & Ext
. Crop Production & Landscape Management
. Soil Sci. & Env. Mgt
. Food Sci. & Tech.
. Fisheries & Aquaculture
. Animal Science
3. Education Science
. Tech & Voc. Edu.(Agric. Elect Edu. Mech.Edu. Home Econs.Edu)
. Sci. Edu. (Csc, Bio, Maths, Chem, Intg. Sci. Edu.)
. Human Kinetics & Health Education
Venue 4: Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Resources Management. Cas Annex (Campus)
Health Sciences & Tech
. Medical Laboratory Sci.
. Nursing Science
Venue 5: Faculty of Law & Pre-Degree School, Cas Annex (Campus)
Basic Medical Sciences
. Medicine & Surgery
Please note that candidates are expected to locate and report to their Post UTME centers, as indicated on their acknowledgement slips.
Please do use our comment box below for more inquiries and guide on how to register for the EBSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.