Egbin Power Plc Recruitment and Latest Application Updates
Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019 – (1 Position Available).
Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019… This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Egbin Power Plc job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Egbin Power Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Egbin Power Plc Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Egbin Power Plc form?
- Is the Egbin Power Plc 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Egbin Power Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Egbin Power Plc Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Egbin Power Plc Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Egbin Power Plc Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Egbin Power Plc Job Description
Egbin Power Plc, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the ever-rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Current Job Vacancies
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Application Deadline: Not Specific
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Egbin Power Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.