FacebookMessenger – Facebook Messenger Chat – Facebook Seperated from Messenger – Chat From Messenger on Facebook: Have you heard of Facebook Messenger Chat? Are you looking for how you can use the Facebook messenger chat room? Do you know how Facebook messenger chat room works? If not then I will urge you to continue reading this article to find out.
In this article, you will find out all about Facebook Messenger chat rooms, Facebook messenger chat heads, and how you can delete Facebook Messenger Chat. Facebook has rolled out a new feature and it is called Facebook messenger chat. Facebook Messenger Chat.
With this feature, social media is now ready to compete with services like Zoom, Skype, and some other group video chat apps. Facebook messenger chat is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, desktop computers, and some feature phones.
Facebook Messenger is free to use, it allows users to connect, chat, and keep up to date in more ways than just sending simple text messages and emojis to one another. There are also options to have group chats, the ability to make phone calls, and chances to play video games through Messenger.
Facebook Messenger Chat Room
By creating a room using this new Facebook feature you can be able to invite up to fifty people to join the video chat and these people would be members of a group, family members, friends, or even business associates. The steps on how to create a Facebook Messenger chat room are right here:
- Open the Messenger app and tap at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap create a room and then select the people who you want to join.
- To share a room with people who don’t have a Facebook account, you can share the link with them.
With these steps, you will be able to create a Facebook Messenger chat room.
Facebook Messenger Chat Heads
Facebook Messenger has a feature for floating notifications called Chat Head, it shows up as an option called Bubbles in the Facebook Messenger settings.
Once you have enabled it you will have the option to choose if you wish to see Bubbles for all conversations, no conversation, or selected conversation from the messenger notification settings.
To use the Facebook Messenger Chat room you will have to turn it on, the steps on how to turn on chat heads are listed below:
- Lunch the Facebook messenger app on your iPhone, Android, or desktop.
- Go to the settings and then apps notifications > see all apps.
- Then select the app which supports the feature for example Messenger.
- Click on Bubbles under notifications and select all conversations that can bubble.
With these steps, you will be able to turn on messenger chat heads.
How to Delete Facebook Messenger Chat
Facebook has launched a new feature that lets you delete old messages inside its chat platform, if you have ever sent messages that you might regret sending or if you just want to clear up your old chat history you can easily delete messages.
The steps on how to delete messages on the Facebook messenger chat room are right here:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone, Android, or desktop.
- Open the conversation with the messages you would like to delete.
- Tap and hold on the message or select the three dots menu on the desktop.
- Tap or click on remove next to the message.
- Select remove for everyone if you want to make sure that the messages are deleted from the inboxes of the people you sent them to not only from your own.
And you also have 10 minutes to delete a newer message, with these steps you will be able to delete Facebook messenger chats.