Login To Old Facebook Account Without Password, Username, Email
Have you lost total control of your old Facebook account? If Yes, here is a quick guide on how to login old Facebook without password, username, or email. Now, you know, you need to get back that account before someone else does. Now take a break and think about your first Facebook account, what happened to it? and what’s up with it?.
Creating an account online and then leaving it without finding out what is going on with can be dangerous, especially accounts that you created with your original documents.
I know for sure that some people who created a Facebook account before did that out of naïve, trails, etc. Maybe the person was still very naïve, skeptical or just want to explore. Now records have revealed that most college teens who may not be up to 18 years did signed up Facebook account out of inquisitions.
Now, however, or whatever reasons that made you create a Facebook account when you did, doesn’t matter, all that matters is if you still have an access to it. Someone once asked me, can I delete my old Facebook account without a password? well, the answer is Yes, see steps below.
How to Login Old Facebook Account Without Password | Username | Email
Now, here is a quick guide to help you recover an old account you can login to:
- Login to your present Facebook account.
- If you can remember the username of the old Facebook account, simply type it in your Facebook search box and allow Facebook to bring it out.
- Now, go to the profile of the account which you will like to recover.
- Click on the hamburger or the three-dotted signs below the cover photo.
- Click or select find support or simply report profile.
among the list of options, choose “something else, then click on “Next”
- Click on remove this account and follow the prompts to delete account permanently.
See also: How To Stop Facebook Ads Permanently
How to Recover Your Facebook Account When You’ve Lost the Password on Mobile
Login Old Facebook Account Without Password, you can actually do this on your mobile phone or on PC. If you can’t sign in to your Facebook account, you can follow the steps shown above to login and delete old Facebook account permanently.