How To Go Live On Facebook.
Facebook Live & How To Go Live On Facebook – Facebook is always on the go, trying to bring amazing experience and fun to its billions of users. And the latest of it all now is the Facebook live. Which lets users broadcast live stream video for others to watch.
In this article we are going to show you how to go live on Facebook so that you too on your own can broadcast your own stream video for your followers and Facebook friends to see.
How to go live on Facebook is simple and involves easy steps. In a previous post, we showed you how to go live on Facebook using picture illustrations.
Click Here >> To Learn To Go Live On Facebook (With Pictures)
Here we wish to refresh your mind down the tips and steps lane on how to go live on Facebook.
Before you decide to go live on Facebook, do ensure you have a very strong network as poor and weak network signal cannot allow you run the live broadcasting. On how to go live on Facebook using such networks as WiFi will ensure smooth broadcasting and also give your viewers an amazing experience, though you can also use 4G newtwork.
Also, it is important you set who can see your Facebook live video streaming. Such that you determine whether it is friends, or public which will include any other person on Facebook platform. This is because after you are live, Facebook saves the video for your followers, friends and others to see.
So depending on the settings you have chosen, anyone can see your live video. Interestingly, you can also set the viewability to “Only me” Such that only you can see your live video. This you can do in case you are yet to try things out for the first time.
Recommended – How To Find, Add & Block Facebook Friends.
The steps – How to go Live On Facebook Video Stream Broadcast
Here are the few simple steps on how to go live on Facebook, thus follow the steps to have your stream video broadcasted;
1. Open your Facebook App. Remember you can only go live on Facebook using the Facebook mobile app as you can’t do this on mobile website.
2. Tap your hand on “What’s on your mind” just as if you want to make your normal Facebook post. Once you do this, there will be a drop-down options.
3. Tap on “Go live” icon from the list of the drop-down options at the bottom. Refer to the link above to see pictures.
4. Write a description for your new video broadcast.
5. Set who can see your broadcast.
6. Tap on “Go Live” to start broadcasting. Remember to grant Facebook access to your phone’ microphone and camera.
7. Tap “Finish” when you are done broadcasting.
And that is all on how to go live on Facebook…
Share your thoughts with us using the comment box below..