Facebook Live – How To Go Live On Facebook.
Facebook Live & How To Go Live On Facebook – Facebook is continuously rolling out new features from time to time to make it all more lively for users; and the latest on the giant social media platform is the Facebook Live video streaming.
This is a platform which lets you go live on Facebook by a way of streaming video by yourself for your Facebook friends and followers to see.
Interestingly, you can go live on Facebook with your mobile phone device in your palm, whether Android or iOS (iPhone). Facebook live is available to both smartphone users.
Right in this article as we have designed it for you, we are going to teach and show you how to go live on Facebook in other words how to stream video with Facebook live.
Also Learn >> How To Use Messenger Without Facebook Account.
Before we continue below, it is to your best interest that we highlight for you certain criteria required to meet before you can go live on Facebook and stream your video with Facebook live.
To go live on Facebook, do ensure you have a strong network. WiFi is highly recommended as it will make you have a nice recording(broadcasting) and also make good experience for your viewers and followers on Facebook.
But where WiFi is not available, ensure you have at least 4G mobile network. This is because Facebook app wouldn’t allow you broadcast if you have a weak signal.
Having said, let us look at the steps to go live on Facebook
Recommended – How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account.
How To Go Live On Facebook – The Steps.
1. Launch your Facebook mobile App: Remember you can only broadcast or go live on Facebook through the mobile App, as you cannot do this on Facebook mobile website.
2. Tap on “What’s on your mind” – as if you want to write your normal Facebook status update. (See image 1, below)
(image 1 )
3. Tap on the “Go live” – This is found among the listed options at the bottom of the field right there as you try to make a new post. And tapping it opens the Facebook live interface. (see image 2, below )
( image 2 )
N|B: Allow Facebook access to your Camera and Microphone.
4. Write the description for your new live video – You can make this as simple, small and interesting as it can get. So you can get the attention of your followers as they browse through their feed.
5. Set who can see your broadcast – Here you have the opportunity to set who views your broadcast as you go live on Facebook, either friends, or public or even private. Select “Only Me” should you want to be the only one to view your Facebook live video stream.
Also Read – Basic Facebook Privacy Settings You Must Know.
6. Now tap “Go live” to start broadcasting – Once you tap on “Go live” just after a sharp countdown, you will be live on Facebook. And know you can broadcast for up to 90 minutes just at a time.
7. Tap “Finish” when you are through with the broadcasting – This will automatically stop or end the broadcast session and then post the replay to your Facebook timeline. Although you can decide to delete it, or leave it for your follower or friends to go back and view the old videos.
Was this article helpful?
Share your thoughts, suggestions and contributions on how to go live on Facebook using the comment box below..