Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos.
The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside Ireland and Great Britain. Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2017 have activated today 14th of June at www.guinness-nigeria.com
The Guinness Nigeria salary structure is as obtainable in the private sector industry as it is a unique and fast growing alcohol industry.
Guinness Nigeria (GN) operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol in Nigeria.
It is an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
The company is hereby inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Supplier Performance Manager – ATL (Lagos):
The Procurement Function within Guinness Nigeria is clearly recognized as being a key enabler for our Company to achieve its mission to become the most trusted and respected consumer products company in Nigeria.
The prime accountability for the role is to drive value through ensuring the commercial elements of spend are executed brilliantly with the appropriate vendors.
Purpose of the Role:
– Implement category strategies in Above the Line, (ATL) spends across Nigeria where applicable.
– Develop local category strategies for local brands which are not covered by global procurement.
– Lead pitches and award of businesses to various agencies within the category.
– Lead Implementation of key projects with above market teams.
– Lead the media, PR, Sponsorship, Advertising & Content plus Talent Management negotiation for local spend.
– Lead Performance Management conversations in ATL, media, PR and sponsorship categories.
– Lead the Function’s control and risk agenda in ATL.
– Work with the Global Procurement teams to develop benchmark, cost modeling and best practices for the Nigerian market.
– Manage the in market agency roster on a regular basis involving key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Relevant Degree and demonstrable ability to learn and develop.
2. Minimum of 2 years commercial experience.
3. Analytical and numerical skills.
4. Skilled communicator with a high level of personal impact and demonstration of personal accountability for great performance and brilliant execution.
5. Commercial understanding of the business.
6. Ability to review established practice to identify opportunities and stimulate thinking.
7. Embody the highest standards of compliance and ethics always.
8. Previous Agency / Marketing experience is an added advantage.
9. Understanding of marketing needs and the ability to crystallize thinking and make sound recommendations.
Method Of Application for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit- www.guinness-nigeria.com.
Fill the application form and attach their resume.
For any question, comment or contribution on how to apply For Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2017,do make use of the comment box below…..