Hodgson Postgraduate Law Scholarship 2018… Hodgson, Hodgson Postgraduate Law Scholarship 2018, How to Apply for Hodgson Postgraduate Law Scholarship. See more details below;
The Hodgson Law Scholarship, which has been made possible through the generous benefaction of Elizabeth Hodgson, widow of the Liverpool Solicitor Joseph Hodgson, who expressed a wish to advance the education and training of lawyers who might work for the benefit of Merseyside.
The Trustees wish Hodgson Law Scholars to benefit from education in Liverpool with a view to encouraging the intellectual growth of promising law students and the nurturing of close links with the City of Liverpool and the Liverpool City Region.
Hodgson Law Scholarship Eligibility
* The Scholarship is available to all prospective Overseas candidates (i.e. non UK, non EU) intending to pursue a postgraduate taught degree in law at the University of Liverpool.
* Applicants must have completed or be in the final year of completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree at a minimum 2.1 (UK Upper Second) or equivalent standard and have an excellent standard of English.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* Academic excellence.
• Evidence of an interest in legal and public service which may benefit the Liverpool City Region.
• Potential and ambition for future leadership.
• That they are not otherwise able to undertake a postgraduate degree at either institution.
Hodgson Law Scholarship Benefits.
The Scholarship includes full tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate taught degree in law (LLM), and a stipend of £9,135.
How to Apply For Hodgson Law Scholarship
You will need to complete and submit the Hodgson Law Scholarship application form electronically to the Hodgson Selection Committee by email to [email protected]
Applications may also be sent by post, to the address provided on the application form.
Application Deadline: The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Tuesday 1st May 2018.