How To Change Your Gmail Password.
This article on how to change your gmail password aims at teaching you the simple steps through which you can make changes or reset Gmail password to your Gmail mail account.
Changing your Gmail account password is very easy and simple, all you just need to do is read through this guide carefully and understand the steps by step tips provided in the section below.
Meanwhile it is highly advised that after Gmail registration, to always change your gmail password from time to time as this protects you from people who tend to access your Gmail account without your notice – it could be hackers or a friend who has your gmail account password.
Thus, the essence of this article titled how to change your Gmail password – Let’s get Started!
Related Post – How To Recover Gmail Password
Guide On How To Change Your Gmail Password (The Steps)
1. Login to your Gmail Inbox Account.
2. Click on the Gear (⚙) icon. It is on the upper right corner of the page after you have logged in to your mail box. (See image 1, below)
( image 1 )
3. Click on “Settings” It is number 5 from the drop-down options.
4. Click on “Accounts and Import”. (See image 2, below)
( image 2 )
5. Click on “Change Password” (See image 3, below)
6. Type in your current password (i.e the password you have been using)
7. Enter a new password (the new password you intend using from now)
8. Type in the new password again to confirm it. (While you change your Gmail password, ensure you use a strong password which you can memorize)
9. Click “Change Password”
You are done! This simple steps will reset your Gmail password successfully.
And note, once you change your Gmail password you will be signed out of any device that is currently signed in to your Gmail account.
Hope this tips on how to change your Gmail password was helpful?
Have you changed your Gmail password before? Share with us your ideas, suggestions and contributions on how to change your Gmail password using the comment box below.