How to Recover gmail Password | Learn The Steps On How To recover Gmail Password
How To Recover Gmail Password – Ever forgot your gmail account password and worried? Worry less because today we are going to look on the detailed steps involved towards recovering your Gmail password. The following simple few steps on how to recover gmail password as provided here are superb, and I bet you, after carefully going through this article, the simple steps would guide you to recover your password and then gain access to your account again, provided you know your username and couple of few other information.
Let’s quickly start the step by step tour on how to recover gmail password here;
Please Note: Do well to carefully read this steps and be happy you did at the end. Here is the step by Step below;
* Simply visit the Google Account Recovery page.
* Enter the email address to the account you want to recover. And click on the “Next” icon.
* This takes you to the next page where you will enter the last password you could remember.
* Enter the password you could remember and click on next.
* This action brings you to where you would enter the phone number you have associated with your gmail account, enter the full phone number correctly.
* Click on the “Send text message” or “Get a call” icon
* You would receive a code in your phone, enter the code and click on the “next” icon.
* This brings you to a page where you would create a new strong password. Enter a new password and confirm the password, and then proceed to the “change password” icon.
This action sets your new password and automatically logs you in. Allowing you to make some changes and setting in your account.
RECOMMENDED POST; How To Register Gmail Account
Hope this info meets your query. Please share and make comments, suggestions and contributions using the comment box below.